they stopped the morphine so i think she has been in a bit of pain and has been fussy all morning,
we were able to avoid the pacemaker last night. she still has the wires in, but i think the risk of her having to go on the pm has decreased considerably.
we just got to feed her, dress her in a little gown, and wrap her in a blanket so she is sleeping pretty peacefully for the time being :)
we are hesitant to count our chickens, but one of the cardiac nurses mentioned if am keeps on this track, she might be able to go home by sunday.... as i was preparing myself for a month long stay, anything less than a week would be a miracle in my eyes ;)
finally got to hold my girl again!
reaching for daddy
not happy about this here situation